Sales Support / Administrator - Brilliant Progression Opportunities
Birmingham |£18,000 - £23,000 + Great Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and competent individual to join a large Financial Services Company who are continuing to expand. Working within their technical support team, you will be joining a leading company who focus on the provision of holistic, independent financial planning services.
The role will involve:
- Providing administrative support to the team and consultants
- Maintaining Client Records and managing New Business processes
- Liaising with clients and third parties, developing successful and professional relationships
- Working closely with other departments, taking on additional duties and projects as required
- Developing your knowledge and be willing to complete sponsored qualifications/training
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures
This is a great opportunity for someone with some administration experience gained within an IFA environment, looking to fit right in within a company willing to invest in your continued professional development. Working as part of a multi-disciplined team, the company are looking for someone with a positive 'can-do’ attitude they can support and mentor. To apply, previous technical report writing skills would be advantageous although not essential. It is essential you are working towards or have achieved your Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Administration.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden