Picton West is currently working with a small Financial Services company specialising in high net worth clients and together we are recruiting for a Trainee Paraplanne / Administrator. The ideal Trainee Paraplanner / Administrator will have a can do attitude, be team orientated to be able to support Advisers in carrying out high quality research on a full range of financial planning products. You will ensure all work is carried out in line with the Group IFA’s advice process and compliance framework. The individual will ultimately be responsible for writing detailed reports following a fact find resulting in specific product/company recommendations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working within an IFA / Financial Services environment with a good knowledge of all retail investment products.
- Be highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Be working towards or achievement of CII Diploma or looking to start studying for it
- Strong PC skills with good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to balance commercial needs with compliance requirements.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Additional benefits include death in Service, 3% contributory pension and extra holiday for every 2 years worked. Free parking is available.
The salary on offer for the Trainee Paraplanner / Administrator is £25-30k depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"