Admin Assistant / Trainee PA required to join a prestigious firm who are based a stone’s throw from London’s busy Bond Street.
Working in stunning, modern offices with an on-site café, this client really does invest in their staff and offer great benefits including team socials.
A well established and sociable firm of Actuaries, they are seeking a confident and friendly Junior Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to existing secretaries and fee earning staff.
Working for a welcoming and rewarding company this is busy and fulfilling secretarial role requiring a confident and bubbly person who is a real team player.
Main admin/secretarial duties to include but not limited to:
- Book travel arrangements for workgroup.
- Diary management.
- Typing of reports and correspondence (copy and/or audio).
- Create labels, form letters etc. using Mail Merge.
- Maintains client contacts and addresses using CRM.
- Post - distribution of incoming and outgoing post including organisation of couriers etc.
- Scanning of documents as required; production of PDF documents; downloading data onto disks.
- Arrange meetings and events.
Sound like the role for you? Send your CV for immediate consideration.