PRIMARY CARE GP PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - TRAINEES CONSIDERED
Trainee or experienced pharma sales reps required - please note trainees should have a good basic understanding of the role of the pharma sales rep (supported by a day of work shadowing at primary care level) and MUST have previous proactive / target driven sales experience (not telesales or retail).
Start date 12th March 2018
Our client is an independent, top 20 global, research driven pharmaceutical company which provides innovative medications to patients within the prescription only, consumer and animal health arenas. With 'blockbuster’ drugs within the CNS, cardiovascular and respiratory markets they aim to improve the quality of life of people in the UK and internationally.
They are currently recruiting for either a trainee or an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative to sell a portfolio of market leading prescription only medicines within a given therapy area - vacancies are available in the following geographical locations:
SR 4394 Hampshire & IOW (cardiovascular - NOAC)
Calling on healthcare professionals within primary care including GPs, practice Nurses, and retail pharmacists, you will predominantly be striving to increase product sales whilst also providing training and educational support to your customers.
Although our client would be delighted to receive applications from experienced pharmaceutical sales representatives, they are also interested in entry-level candidates looking for their 1st position in the industry. If you wish to be considered you should meet the following criteria:
- Already live within the geographical area in question - if you do not currently live in this locality you must have a genuine personal reason for relocating (such as moving in with partner, friends or family in the area etc; job seeking should not be your primary motivation)
- Applicants should hold a degree or equivalent level education, preferably in a life science or business based subject
- If you are a trainee/entry level candidate you should have a good understanding of the duties & responsibilities of working as a pharmaceutical sales representative within primary care, supported by having carried out a day of work shadowing; previous proactive/target driven sales experience is also an essential requirement
- Hold a full UK driving license (with no more than 6 points); please note we cannot accept applications from individuals with a prior driving ban
- Eligible to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis - unfortunately we will not be able to consider candidates requiring sponsorship
- Available to commence full time employment when the training course begins on 12th March 2018.
The successful applicants will be invited to commence employment when the next ITC begins on 12th March 2018.
In return, you will be rewarded with a basic salary paid commensurate with experience and current remuneration (up to circa £45,000), company car, pension, private healthcare, daily allowance plus comprehensive benefits package.
To register your interest please apply online or send us your CV directly - rest assured that all applications and conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and that your CV will not be sent to this or any other organisation without your express consent to do so. You would be welcome to contact us prior to applying if you require further information about the client company or to enquire about your suitability.
Whilst we would like to reply to every email unfortunately this is not always possible; if you have not received a response from us within 7 days of sending in your CV and you think your experience matches the criteria outlined in the advert closely, then please do follow up with a telephone call as occasionally online applications do not reach us. If we choose not to progress with your application to this particular role you would of course be very welcome to apply for other opportunities we are advertising.
If you know someone else who may be interested in this opportunity then pass on our details to them - you will receive a referral bounty of £500 as a 'thank you' if we place them in this or another vacancy.