Trainee Ops Analyst (DAY & NIGHT SHIFTS) - Coventry - £16k - £25k DOE
James Chase Solutions are currently looking for a permanent Trainee Ops Analyst to work for our client in their Coventry data centre. Candidates will be responsible for supporting their client's IBM and Wintel systems.
They require an enthusiastic entry level candidate, ideally with an IT related degree, or a candidate with some understanding of AS400/iSeries for the higher salary.
Candidates MUST be willing to work a combination of day and night shifts.
The role will involve monitoring and preventive maintenance activities, automation and maintenance of monitoring tools and instruments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An IT related degree and a willingness to learn.
- An understanding of AS400/iSeries/Power I (for the higher salary)
- Practical knowledge of operating systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows server family (2003/2008), IP Services.
- Knowledge of ITIL Concepts will be an advantage.
- Basic experience in Systems and Network monitoring.
- Previous experience in a Managed Services environment
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.