MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Washington area. We are looking for candidates with paint process or blasting experience. The role would see you carrying out duties; working on the assembly line, quality checking, using hand tools etc
- Component assembly of machines from standard operating procedures.
- Operators should have the capability of reading and interpreting drawings.
- Fault-find hydraulic and electrical faults within the assembly process.
- Ensure all health and safety protocol is practiced and procedures followed.
- Competence in dexterous hand assembly and processes to standard rates.
- Competent interface of manual operations to semi-automated machines.
- Competent control and operation of fully automated machines.
- Loading and transport of material/components/finished goods.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Project team activities.
- Support other departments when required.
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the benefit of the company and management.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- NVQ II in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Good Communication / Organisation skills
- Long term temporary to permanent role
- Free parking
- Busy working environment
- Monday to Friday: 07:30am - 16:00pm
- Hand Tools
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'