Office Coordinator / Administrator (with training)
Established in 2005 our client has quickly grown to be one of the north west’s leading industry experts in the field of Geo-environmental engineering.
They are seeking a confident, well organised office administrator to join their busy Bromsgrove team to help with the smooth running of the office and to help establish a social media presence for the company.
This is a full-time 35 hours per week role (8.30am – 4pm Monday to Friday) with the option of also completing a training programme /apprenticeship leading to a Level 3 in Business Administration qualification if desired.
Your training programme as an Office Coordinator / Administrator will include:
- Dealing with phone enquiries and directing callers to the relevant member of staff.
- Assisting with Social Media posts, Blogging and Website updates.
- General office administration e.g. Distributing correspondence, filing, sending out post, dealing with emails and directing enquiries, minute taking of meetings, customer satisfaction questionnaires.
- Administration for the company’s site engineers e.g. Arranging site supplies, arranging accommodation, equipment maintenance records and vehicle maintenance records.
- Managing and updating the company CRM database to record customer information and ensuring all data is recorded correctly.
- Arranging social events.
- Opportunities for development:
- Assisting with site searches and information.
- Basic Drawing skills in CAD.
- General Marketing.
- Compiling case studies.
- Identifying or arranging and attending networking events.
- Producing newsletters.
- Producing and executing email campaigns.
- CRM database development.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Good level of written and spoken English communication with an understanding of social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (particularly Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Willingness and Ability to learn. Not afraid to ask questions when necessary.
- A cheerful, ‘can do’ approach to work. Willing to get involved in all aspects of the office.
- Good level of English, Maths and IT.
Key words* Office Administrator, trainee, Office Junior, Apprentice, Business Administration, Reception, Job with Training.