Coventry - West Midlands
Trainee Occupational Health Advisor- Mental Health
Full Time- 5 days per week- (37 hours) will consider a job share
Team Environment - Manufacturing Environment
We are currently recruiting for a exceptional candidate for the position of Trainee Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health) to be based on site with our prestigious automotive client in Coventry. Working as part of a small on-site team you will cover a full Occupational Health remit.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Occupational Health and mental health and will be willing to learn new skills in order to begin a career within Occupational Health as an RMN. Full training will be provided for this trainee role.
Key Responsibilities of the Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health)
- Clinical case management of employees advising on adjustments/restrictions where required.
- Providing appropriate health surveillance on a risk based approach.
- Undertaking a range of initial pre-placement and fitness for work assessments.
- Providing business travel health advice, vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis.
- Delivering health promotion initiatives in line with business needs and national health trends.
- Participate in all clinical governance activities including clinical audit and training.
- Attend meetings and report on key data including health surveillance.
This role is working part time 5 days per week (37 hours). The hours of work are Monday- Thursday 0730- 1600 and Friday's 0730- 1230 however the client may consider a job share.
To be considered for this role you will;
- be a Registered Mental Health Nurse
- have experienced with working in primary care setting with individuals suffering anxiety and depression
- have an understanding of the positive benefits that work plays in the recovery of individuals
For further details and a full job description please contact Jagruti Patel on . Alternatively e-mail a current cv