We would like to speak with individuals who are currently, or have recently worked within a Hospital setting and hold a level 3 qualification in Health and Social / or Clinical Care, who are looking for a new opportunity involving the training and development of future Healthcare Assistants!
Job Title: Clinical Care Assessor
Salary: £28,800 - £31,700 (Depending on skills and experience)
Location: London - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Benefits also include:
- The opportunity to work for one of the most reputable training providers in the UK, rated "Good" by Ofsted.
- A generous benefits package, PLUS mileage paid from home, excellent holiday entitlement and more!
- Full training and support to achieve the trainer/assessor qualification.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Assessors are based from home, planning own diary visiting learners in their place of work.
- You must hold solid occupational competency/hands on experience within Clinical Healthcare (Hospital / Clinical / Private Medical environments) as a clinical professional or Registered Nurse (Hospital / Clinical / Private Medical environments).
- You must hold your own Level 3 (or above) in Health and Social Care or Clinical Healthcare.
- Confident with Maths and English - (grades C or above - or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- You must be confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Must be IT literate.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering full Apprenticeships in Clinical Care (Healthcare Support Worker / Senior Healthcare Support Worker) up to Level 3.
- Providing additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths & English) up to level 2.
- Through the efficient management of your diary, you will be responsible for ensuring timely visits and reviews are conducted within the learners place of work.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'