Our client is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind our client is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. They recognise that all their employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Their policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect their customers and potential customers requirements and they aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Trainee Motorcycle Sales Executive – Chiswick Honda
Salary: Realistic OTE £25,000 in the first year (This will increase with experience)
Location: Chiswick, W4 5YT
Hours: 45 Hours per week, Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
The Trainee Sales Executive role:
If you’re passionate about motorcycles and would relish the opportunity to be surrounded by Honda’s range of world renowned products this could be the role for you. They have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and determined individual’s to join their busy Honda Motorcycle Sales team selling both new and used Motorcycles. This is an entry level position giving you the chance to gain valuable experience whilst building a rewarding career. They will provide you with a comprehensive training programme teaching you the necessary skills required to become a top performing Motorcycle Sales Executive.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Proactive use of database for customer follow ups in order to maximise sales
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development, ensuring all relevant technical, product, legal and promotional information is obtained and understood
- Chasing progress on sold orders.
The ideal Trainee Sales Executive will need the following skills and experience
- Ideally you will have worked in a customer service role, where you gained experience of offering high levels of customer service. A full training programme will be provided
- A full motorcycle licence is essential as well as a passion about Motorcycles
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customer
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Able to work efficiently within a team
- Proficient IT skills
In return they offer
- Superior remuneration package including additional quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities.
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- They take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
If you feel you’re suitable for this Trainee Sales Executive role then please apply today!