Solutions Recruitment are looking to recruit bespoke individuals who are hungry to succeed within a prestigious organisation in Newcastle.
The purpose of this role will be to generate consistently high level of quality activity of leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet mortgage, protection and investment needs of clients.
The right person for this position must:-
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths & English at C grade and above and 2 A levels or the equivalent.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues and business contacts.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to the job role.
- Excellent product / industry knowledge.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
- Negotiate effectively with colleagues and outside agencies.
The successful candidates will have to undertake a CRB and Credit Check.
Working Monday to Friday between 9am to 8pm on various shifts and will be required to work 1 weekend day every 4th week.
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job