Excellent opportunity to join a leading Buy to Let mortgage brokerage.
• Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims with regard to their mortgage requirements
• Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements.
• Advising clients on the home-buying process.
• Designing financial strategies best suited to client’s needs.
• Explaining about different types of mortgage.
• Follow up application process through to completion
• Maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
What our client offers:
• Bright new state of the art air conditioned offices
• Fully Employed package - Monday to Friday
• An exceptional, industry leading commission structure, with uncapped earnings potential
• Multiple income streams
• First Class training and development programme
• Career progression opportunities
• Awards and Incentives
• Cutting edge technology
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday purchase scheme
Who they are looking for:
Candidates who strive to provide the highest levels of service and who truly understand customers` needs. You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'