Trainee Mortgage Consultant
iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Camberley who are looking for a Trainee Mortgage Consultant. You would focus on providing expert knowledge and unbeatable service to their clients, sourcing the most suitable option based on their individual investment strategy, property, and circumstances. We focus on providing a high level of professional service always put the customer’s need first. They are the largest, multi award winning, specialist mortgage broker in the UK.You will be benefit from extensive professional training with input from senior management and the MD. You will be a part of our industry leading academy in which you will gain extensive knowledge of the industry and obtain full CeMAP qualification within 3 months.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will need to be:
- Hungry for success
- Dynamic to work within target driven environment
- Industry Based Qualification -CeMAP
- Superb training and development programme
- Bright new state of the art air-conditioned offices
- Fully Employed package - Monday to Friday
- An exceptional, industry leading commission structure, with uncapped earnings potential
- Multiple income streams
- Career progression opportunities
- Awards and Incentives
- Cutting edge technology
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday purchase scheme
The company are currently holding assessments days over the next few weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1pm-5pm.
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'