- A rare opportunity for a part CeMAP qualified trainee mortgage broker or a trainee mortgage adviser to work alongside an established team of introducers in the Sheffield area.
- A fantastic opportunity for a part or fully CeMAP qualified trainee mortgage broker or trainee mortgage adviser to cover 2 estate agency branches in the Sheffield area.
- With a proven training and development plan, our client will offer full in-depth training on how to progress from being a trainee mortgage broker or trainee mortgage adviser to an experienced whole of market mortgage broker.
- Working alongside the dedicated in house training team, as well as the mortgage sales manager, other mortgage brokers within the business and 2 office managers by your side, in the Sheffield area, you will complete the CeMAP qualification if required, if you already have the CeMAP qualification, our client will help you gain valuable on job experience to offer professional whole of market mortgage and protection advice to new and existing clients, with all cases checked to ensure that you are being compliant to meet the FCA rules and regulations.
- Once you have gained the experience, feel comfortable and confident to offer your clients full mortgage and protection advice the option to work from home or the office will be on offer, and you will always be employed with good basic and fantastic earnings.
- Applications will be considered from fully or part CeMAP qualified trainee mortgage brokers or trainee mortgage advisers with sales experience ideally within a financial or strong customer focused environment.
- A clean credit history, no criminal convictions along with a full UK driving licence is a necessity for this absolutely fantastic opportunity.
- Our client can provide all the tools required to becoming a whole of market mortgage and protection broker, however, you must have the desire, motivation, hunger and the willingness to learn.
- Outstanding opportunity for a part or fully CeMAP trainee mortgage broker or trainee mortgage adviser to join one of the UK’s largest and best-known whole of market mortgage broker firms where full training, support excellent on target earnings are provided.
- Trainee Mortgage Broker
- £18,000 - £24,000 basic, plus car or allowance, pension, DIS, bonus & commission, OTE £35,000 - £40,000
Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
Bryn McMillan Consulting
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'