Trainee Mortgage Assessor
This is a 15 month fixed term contract commencing September 2018 to December 2019. This is an ideal opportunity for a Graduate who would like to gain experience within Financial Services.
The role involves assisting the process and administration of the mortgage application from initial receipt, through to successful completion of the mortgage.
Type: 15 Months FTC
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a well-known Financial Services company, recruiting for a Trainee Mortgage Assessor to join their head office team in Epsom.
- After training: to assess loan applications to ensure completeness of documentation.
- Liaise with the New Business team to procure the submission of omitted items as necessary.
- Undertake appraisal of applications received and submit recommendations as to underwriting checks to be undertaken.
- Input and on-going maintenance of all applications received on recording systems (manual or computerised).
- Produce Loan Offers.
- Despatch Mortgage Offers and Solicitors Instructions, if applicable, following approval.
- Respond to customer, intermediary or Solicitor enquiries by letter, email or telephone.
- Conduct all related administrative tasks relating to the Loans Underwriting process.
- Undertake establishment, maintenance and documentation of the Departmental Procedure Manual and any other relevant manuals as required.
- Recent Graduate.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to produce own correspondence.
- The ability to perform well under pressure.
- Team Player.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"