Trainee Mortgage and Protection Adviser
As a trainee mortgage and protection adviser you are responsible for helping qualified advisers to meet their monthly targets through client contact to ensure Life FS is their choice for placing their business. You will work within the sales policy and performance management structure as set by Life FS and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales environment.
- Meeting performance targets set out by Life FS
- Arrange qualified appointments for existing advisers and follow up as required to ensure the business is won
- Drive referrals from branch network
- Fact find (once competent) effectively to establish the client's current finances and future aspirations
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers
- Ensure all regulatory documentation required for your qualified adviser is completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc., follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as set by Company
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
Key Skills required:
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- Successfully pass CEMAP 1,2 & 3 within 3 months from start
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Full time employed position
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Dedicated administration support once qualified
- Full & ongoing sales training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'