We are on the lookout for Trainee Mortgage Advisors who are looking to build a long term career within financial services. Our Client is an award-winning Mortgage Brokerage who offer unrivalled career progression opportunities with an abundance additional benefits within a Modern fun office environment.
Previously this opportunity has provided successful candidates to progress quickly into fully qualified Mortgage Advisor positions where our client will also fund for your full Mortgage qualifications (CeMAP)
Duties for the Trainee Mortgage Advisor
- Following on new business enquiries in relation to a Mortgage
- Liaising with numerous lenders to find the correct Mortgage for the customer
- Full fact finding and discussing different lending options available to the customer
- Liaising with different in-house departments
- Sending out correspondence and dealing with administration duties
- Dealing with a high number of both inbound and outbound calls
Skills required for the Trainee Mortgage Advisor
- Experience in working towards Sales targets
- Ideally experience in working in an FCA regulated environment
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and longevity throughout career
- Strong educational back ground
This is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for one of the country’s best Mortgage Brokerages and build a long term highly successful career as a Broker.
Salary is £23,500 rising to £25,500 on completion of probation and CeMAP qualification with OTE of £40,000 Y1. Benefits include BUPA Healthcare, free parking, Annual awards evenings just to name a few.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'