A market-leading finance broker is looking for a professional, ambitious individual to join them as a Trainee Mortgage Advisor and gain full CeMAP qualification. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with existing sales experience to forge a long and successful career in Financial Services and earn upwards of £40,000 a year.
The company has been established for more than 10 years and is a regular winner at a range of industry awards. They have a culture that is second-to-none and can offer extensive training and a lasting career for their employees. You will be working in a modern office in the Horwich area for an organisation that truly look after their staff with a fantastic benefits package and study opportunities.
Trainee Mortgage Advisor responsibilities:
- Generate telephone appointment activity and follow up leads from potential customers to convert into sales
- Recommend the most suitable product to suit the customer's needs, priorities and circumstances within a regulatory environment
- Assess customer affordability in order to lend responsibly and in line with regulations
- Achieve set individual targets in a variety of areas and contribute towards the overall performance of the team
- Ensure market knowledge is continuously developed and maintained
Trainee Mortgage Advisor profile:
- We are particularly interested in speaking to candidates with experience in roles such as Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Sales Advisor, Telesales, Banking or Debt Management
- Candidates with sales experience and experience working to targets are also encouraged to apply, as well as those with a history of working in regulated environments
- Educated to GCSE level or more in English and Maths - Grade C or Above
The successful Trainee Mortgage Advisor can expect a basic salary of £23,500 with yearly earnings of up to £40,000, plus a fantastic benefits package including Bupa Healthcare, Pension, free parking, annual awards evening, rising holiday entitlement, smart casual dress code, regular social events and study opportunities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to progress in financial sales and earn commission in a friendly environment. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- financial sales
- mortgage advisor
- loans advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'