Great opportunity for a candidate who is studying CeMAP or qualified to join a highly successful team of Mortgage Advisors based in Ipswich.
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Duties of Trainee Mortgage Advisor
- You will conduct detailed fact finds and identify the best and compliant solution for the customer
- Supporting a busy team with administration
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet targets
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- CeMAP qualified or part qualified
- Experience within Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly motivated with desire to exceed targets
- Outstanding attention to detail
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress within a forward thinking Company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'