Our client is searching for a number of Trainees to become Trainee Mortgage Advisors due to significant growth within the business. This is an amazing opportunity to begin a career with great potential.
Your basic salary £20,000 plus commission (Realistic in first year is likely £34k) and full training is given in order to help you achieve the most out of the role.
- Customer-facing experience or experience over the phone.
- Clean DBS check.
- Clean credit history (some exceptions).
- Must have GCSEs in maths and English.
- 6 weeks training.
- CeMAP qualification given - takes around 2 weeks of training and then need to sit an exam. You must be able to pass the test after 2 tries however.
- 4 weeks on the phone training given.
- With the qualifications and training, you will be an officially-qualified mortgage advisor recognised by the FCA. You could essentially go off and start their own broker business at some point with this qualification.
5 days a week for 3 weeks out of the month. 6 days a week for one week.
9am-5.30pm shift & 11.30-8pm shift.
Must work one Sat or Sun every 4 weeks 9am-5.30pm
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Customer Service