Purpose of the role
To generate consistently a high level of quality activity from L&C leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of our clients.
Reports to Supervisor
- Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance with the company sales Process.
- To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the companies agreed performance standards
- To fully and properly document the call(s) so as to achieve or exceed the company performance standards for case acceptance rates.
- To provide the service and care to the company and customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
- To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
- To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
- To work towards Mortgage & Protection Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
- To undertake any other task as required from time to time including administrative or sales related duties.
The successful candidate will;
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and business contacts
- Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role
- Builds effective relationships and contributes to team spirit
- Actively seeks opportunities for self development