Trainee Mortgage Advisor - Sales Negotiator
DOE Competitive Salary Package - Commission & Bonus - Career Progression - Company car Or Allowance (DOE)
We are currently recruiting for an Entry Level / Trainee Mortgage Consultant / Advisor to join our Estate Agency team as a sales negotiator - estate agent in the area.
This is an industry unique opportunity to enter the financial services industry with an employer who will both fund and support you in gaining a professional qualification.
Our structured New Entrant Learning Program will clearly map out your career path and indicate objectives required to progress.
Our proven training program involves studying for your exams and spending circa 6-12 months also learning all aspects of what happens in one of our estate agency branches. This will set you up perfectly to integrate into the day to day Estate Agency environment and work successfully alongside your Estate Agency colleagues.
- Learn all aspects of Day to Day Estate Agency whist training
- Qualify applicants to advise of their purchasing ability
- Advise on and sell non-regulated insurance products
- Work with and provide feedback to residential team in respect of progress to leads provided
- 1 or 2 years previous Sales / Customer Services / Mortgage / Protection experience preferable
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Numerate and detail conscious
- Computer literate and keyboard familiarity
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Brown & Merry Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of circa 600 High Street branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progressive Career Journey
- Industry Based Qualification
- Awards and ongoing Incentives
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Top Achievers Trips
- Full Administration Support
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to start your career in Financial Services within the Estate Agency sector with a National Award Winning Group, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
- Financial Services