TRAINEE MORTGAGE ADVISOR - BASIC UP TO £25K DOE plus commission - SOUTHAMPTON
We are proud to be recruiting for this independent mortgage company, they are a very successful business with modern offices in Southampton.
Due to excellent growth recently our client is looking for a TRAINEE MORTGAGE ADVISOR who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service. You will be CeMap qualified & looking for that first step into the financial industry.
If you are CeMap qualified & looking for that first step into an industry that offers great rewards & a fantastic career then this could be the role for you!
The basic salary up to £25,000 with uncapped earnings potential.
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting first time buyers to seasoned professionals in finding the right mortgage solution from a wide range of exclusive mortgage products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customers needs.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- Cross sell where the opportunity allows.
The Ideal Person:
- You will be CeMap qualified.
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have an enthusiastic sales approach.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner.
It is essential that you are CeMap qualified.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission & full training towards becoming a qualified Mortgage Advisor.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'