We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Maidenhead for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity for a target driven individual to build a career in this sector with a successful and rapidly expanding company.
Full training will be provided and successful applicants will be put through the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMap) exams.
The starting salary for this role is £17,000 which will increase with experience and qualifications.
- Administering mortgages to offer stage
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Estate Agency introducers
- Researching mortgage facilities and placing cases with lenders
- Eventually moving on to telephoning warm leads and making appointments
- Finally carrying out mortgage and protection appointments and arranging mortgages
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and personable
- Motivated to work to targets
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).