Our client is looking to expand their team of telephone based Mortgage Advisers, and offer full training and support to those wishing to develop a long-term career in the industry.
As first point of contact, your role is to develop client relationships by fully understanding their needs and delivering high quality impartial mortgage advice. You will conduct a detailed fact find, deliver a tailored service and monitor the mortgage application progress through to completion
- A Full Cemap Qualification
- Ideally 6 months + experience in the industry but candidates with Cemap + customer service / Financial services experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to inspire confidence in your clients.
- Highly numerate with an interest in Financial Services
- A desire to work independently, and be motivated by positive results and satisfied customers.
What’s in it for you:
- Full training and on-going support.
- Salary is a £25k basic plus benefits including Contributory Pension, Life cover, gym subsidy and more.
- 22 days of annual leave increasing to 25 after 12 months service
- Bonus scheme with potential earning of £50 - 70k
- Clients and leads provided
- 35 hour working week between the hours of 8-8pm Monday to Friday (ie. could be 8-4, 9-5, 10-6 etc), and 9-6pm every 3rd Saturday
- Modern offices walking distance from Temple Meads Station
If you would like to know more, then please apply now.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker