Trainee Mobile Phone Repair Technician
£16, 500 rising to £18k after 3 months probation
£100 monthly incentive on top also!! Excellent opportunity!
Would you like to learn how to repair or refurbish Mobile Phones?
Would you like the opportunity to earn good money whilst you learn?
Are you looking for a stable career and a permanent job?
We are looking for individuals who are interested in repairing and refurbishing mobile phones and other electronic gadgets and devices. Previous experience in an Electrical Service Centre Environment or experience with intricate work in another industry would be an advantage. Candidates must have a passion for the industry.
Our client offer in-house training where you will learn to work with various models of handsets which will allow you the opportunity to be offered a full time, permanent job with the company, upon successful completion of the technical training which could take up to up to 6 weeks.
The ideal candidate should have an interest in technology and problem-solving. You should have excellent attention to detail and have excellent organisational skills as you will be working with various tools and parts which need to be kept in excellent order.
* Your main responsibility will be to repair and test mobile devices for the production of mobile phones
* Testing and diagnostics prior to repair
* Repair according to manufacturer specifications
* Quality Assurance testing prior to handset sign off
* Ability to flash handsets for software updates as required
* Grade handsets accurately
* Pack completed handsets with relevant paperwork
* Committed and reliable individuals that are task focused
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
The normal working hours will be 08.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and you will have the opportunity to work overtime. You will be entitled to 28 days holiday and will be automatically enrolled onto the company pension scheme.
- Computer Repair
- Mobile Phone Repair
- Device Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'