Trainee Merchandiser ( fashion / retail )
Our client is a Global Leading company in the Fashion / Retail Sector. They are seeking an Trainee Merchandiser ( fashion / retail ) to join their Merchandising team based in Carlisle. Offering a competitive salary + Benefitsand excellent incremental career progression within Buying and Merchandising.
They are expanding their Merchandising team and so they’re seeking an Trainee Merchandiser ( fashion / retail ) for a permanent position within the Company.
The successful candidate will provide support to the whole of the fashion / retail merchandising team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the first step on the ladder to becoming established in Merchandising with a genuine Global leader.
Reporting to the Assistant Merchandiser, the Trainee Merchandiser ( fashion / retail ) will be responsible for the following;
- Accurately maintaining stock allocations and stock levels to stores and clients.
- Maximising sales potential and reducing the risk of terminal stocks through the use of store and departmental analysis.
- Liaising with warehouse, stores and clients with regards to stock levels to ensure smooth delivery flow of stock through the critical path.
- Ensuring line level of allocations meets the department plan
- Analysing store and stock performance, amending range plans and keeping the merchandising team updated.
- Administration of orders and purchase order entry
To be successful the Trainee Merchandiser ( fashion / retail ) must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good head for figures (confident with numbers)
- The ability to work accurately and prioritise work
- The ambition to progress into a strong merchandising career in a retail head office environment.
As a Global Leader, my client is committed to developing their Merchandising team in a supportive and opportunity-filled environment. This is a great opportunity for the right Trainee Merchandiser ( fashion / retail ) to join a leading and ambitious company offering a competitive salary and benefits package and it’s an excellent opportunity to start in your merchandising career as an Allocator with a growing retail company.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'