We have great opportunities for Trainee Merchandisers to join our growing Retail Clothing Client base.
This line of work is fast paced and you will support the senior team members with their duties which inlcude preparing weekly reports, replenishment, packing/un-packing and liaising across the Buying and Merchandising teams.
As you develop within the role, you will be responsible for:
- Review weekly performance in retail and direct
- Attend daily staff briefings and contirbute within these
- Work with internal and external colleagues
- Attending range building and selection meeting
Pay rates & shifts
· £7.50 day shift 08:00 - 15:30
· Shifts: Predominately Monday to Friday, however, weekend shifts are also available.
This is a temporary ongoing position with various shifts available between 7 and 46 hours per week.
Previous retail/packing/merchandising experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of GEM Premium People who are currently working as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"