Job Title: Trainee Membership Administrator
Job Function: Administration Team (office based)
Country: United Kingdom
Location: Wincham, Northwich, Cheshire
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Human Capital & Benefits:
The North-West Employee Benefits / Human Capital & Benefits division (formerly known as PMI Health Group), based in Wincham, Northwich; is one of the UK's largest providers of employee healthcare and risk management services offering a unique combination of in-house medical and insurance expertise.
As a Trainee Membership Administrator your responsibilities will include;
- Completion of membership changes.
- Adding new members to the system.
- Maintaining accurate membership information.
- Liaising with insurers about policies (after training period).
- Liaising with clients about memberships (after training period).
- Liaising with Sales Support/Client Support Co-ordinators providing information that would affect the renewal process.
- Compiling and sending out mail shots.
- Compiling membership packs.
- Overseeing and updating client renewals.
- Responding to all queries from clients and insurers
- Completing membership reports as and when requested or needed.
- Enthusiastic and organised
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- The ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision
- A desire to learn and develop
Successful candidates will enjoy working at our prestigious offices as well as being part of a lively team for a Company that respects and rewards its employees for their hard work and success.
What can we offer you?
Annual bonus scheme
21 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases by 1 day per years’ service up to a maximum of 26 days)
Company funded cash plan
Progression opportunities within a leading global company
Standard hours are Monday to Thursday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (37 hours per week).
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Organisational Skills
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job