Trainee Medical Sales - Spinal Surgery
- Professional and career focused science graduates are needed by this leading provider of surgical devices used with the NHS
- Comprehensive sales and product training are offered along with a comprehensive mentoring programme.
The Company: Our client is a leading innovator of surgical devices used throughout the health-care sector. This award-winning business is looking for two calibre graduate sales executives who have the personality and enthusiasm to succeed within a trainee medical sales role. After your training and induction, you will be given responsibility for a field sales region visiting surgeons, clinicians and medical professionals daily.
The Role: Managing relationships with hospitals in your region, you will be involved in clinical education, theatre time and presentations of new products. Progression within this role is available to those candidates who are willing to go the extra mile.
Responsibilities will include:
- Clinical education
- Account management
- Contract negotiations
- Theatre time
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to 2:1-degree level in a science subject
- Organised, articulate and measured
- Excellent communication skills
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £27,000 Basic
- OTE £36,000
- Company Car
- Graduate Medical Sales
- Trainee Medical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'