Trainee Marketing Researcher
Do you have a keen interest in Marketing and want to advance your career at one of the fastest growing companies in Newcastle?
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organisations across the globe.
Newcastle - NE1 1RF
You will be working in our recently opened St Nicholas office, which is in the heart of Newcastle and a stone's throw away from Central Station ensuring an easy and convenient commute to and from the office.
As a Marketing Researcher you will work in collaboration with FRG's Marketing Team based in FRG's Head office. The Data Acquisition team was formed as a Data Support team. This is largely an internet research-based job with some data entry. You must have the ability to work well within a team and be happy to work in a target / KPI driven environment. The ideal candidate will be internet savvy, organised, computer literate, methodical and patient. Your role as a Marketing Researcher will be crucial to the ongoing success of the business, completing tasks similar, but not limited to Growing, cleansing, and enriching the CRM system to provide valuable opportunities to our sales teams.
Here at Frank Recruitment Group we look to enhance our employees careers and look to progress our top performing Marketing Researchers to senior level within their first 6 to 12 months.
Marketing Researcher Role and Responsibilities:
What is Market Research?
- Online research to discover commercially relevant information across a range of disciplines
- Entering Data into our CRM system while maintaining data quality standards.
- Assimilating data from a variety of sources
- Utilising a range of Databases, Social Media Outlets, and 3rd Party Information
- Using Market knowledge to Source new Prospects and Clients
What we are looking for?
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise your own workload and keep track of all undertaken activities
- Team working ability with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn
- An innovative, solution orientated approach to problem solving
- Educated to a degree standard or equivalent would be desirable but not essential
- An interest to work within marketing or data driven department
- Previous Marketing or research experience
- Knowledge of CRM systems
Marketing Researcher Benefits
- Fast growing company with opportunities to progress
- You will have the opportunity to learn within the Marketing Department of a fast growing and successful company
- Monthly social events
- Practical experience using a CRM system
- Great team culture and friendly working environment
Along with the above, you will also have exposure to multiple technologies and systems across the wider business.
- Marketing / research / business / sales / crm / HR / finance / graduate / newcastle / market / B2B/ Social / SEO/ Graphic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'