Trainee Marketing Co-Ordinator - National UK Brands!
GoldVibes are marketing specialists brand new to Birmingham City Centre. We may be new, but we aren't rookies! We are currently recruiting for 5 marketing coordinators to join our team to manage the marketing and branding for UK's most reputable brands.
Perfect marketing opportunity if you have just finished University and looking to put the theory into practice. Or do you come from a completely different sector and looking to embrace the marketing world? No problems, we offer full marketing training to all our team.
Marketing Co-Ordinator - What Will I Be Doing?
You will be supported one-on-one with one of our marketing specialists. Once you’re up and running, you will:
- Be involved in the marketing and promotions of our products.
- Manage the marketing campaigns for the B2C channel
- Implement marketing strategies directly including events and residential visitations.
- Be responsible for developing and increasing customer acquisitions
- Finalising sales and customers applications.
What we offer to our Marketing Co-Ordinators:
- Full training from industry experts and invite to regular marketing seminars to continually further your skills and knowledge
- Weekly company socials and team nights
- Invite to our annual company R&R. This is our 'rest and relaxation' break. In previous years, we have taken our team across Europe, the US, South Africa and Canada.
- Financial bonuses and commission only based earnings
'Apply Now' to be considered immediately!
As we are in full swing of interviews, we will be contacting successful candidates within the next few days so do keep an eye out on your phone and email.
If all goes well, you will be invited to spend a full day shadowing day with our current marketing team! We currently have sales locations based 10 miles from the city centre so you will have the excluive opportunity to join one of our operations and meet with our current team, find out more about the role and to really shine out as a candidate before positions are offered.
Please note, during the interview process, we are not responsible for any expenses incurred.