Little or no experience is needed for this role. They are looking for an energetic, passionate candidate who is looking for a successful career in Marketing.
The purpose of this role is to support the Marketing team.
- Campaign planning and delivery
- The team calendar
- The 'marketing plan' on Sharepoint
- Testing and checking campaign collateral
- Budget Management
- Invitation/acceptance list management for events
- Accommodation and travel bookings
- Event planning
- Collateral production management
- Website activity (Google Analytics)
- Email (Bronto)
- Social media channels (with AM)
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Excellent discounts and incentives
- Fun, sociable environment
- Free Parking
- Next to the Train station
- Christmas and Summer Parties
The right candidate for this role will be passionate, vibrant and energetic!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job