The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
Overview of the Role
Working outside of, but giving support to our specialist Sales Teams, this is largely an internet research-based job, with some data entry. The ideal candidate will be internet savvy, organised, computer literate, patient, with great attention to detail. You'll be willing to listen and be happy to work in a target / KPI driven environment as an ability to work well within a team and meet required objectives are paramount to the role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
B2B market research
* Online research to discover commercially relevant information across a range of disciplines
* Using a variety of online tools to outline commercial organograms.
* CRM Management
* Assimilating data from a variety of sources
B2C market research
* Utilising a range of Databases, Social Media, Media Outlets and 3rd Party Information
* Sourcing New Prospects & New Clients
What are we looking for
* Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Comfortable working with large amounts of data
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Experience in a support work environment
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to organise your own workload and keep track of undertaken activities
* Teamwork, strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn
* Taking innovative approaches to problem solving and devising inventive and creative solutions
* Educated to at least degree standard or with equivalent experience would be desired but not essential
* An interest and a desire to work in marketing.
* Experience in a support work environment or data entry is advantageous but not essential
What you will learn
* How to use different systems and applications to gather and analyse data
* Effective searching and sourcing of commercially valuable information
* Learning about different leading edge technologies
* The opportunity to learn within the Marketing Department of a fast growing and successful recruitment business.
- Data entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job