The greyhound is a lovely bar, hotel and restaurant located overlooking Carshalton ponds. We have a 21 bedroom hotel which is used for a variety of guests from corporate, tourists and local guests. We have The Swan Bar with the view of the ponds which is booked often for private functions. We are located 5 minutes from Carshalton Train station which is 30 minutes away from Central London. Along with the 407, 157, 127 and x26 buses.
We are looking to take on a trainee assistant manager within The Greyhound who has an eye for detail and to help support the management team on the bar, restaurant and hotel. We are looking for an individual who will be able to bring fresh ideas, to help us be the best food lead pub company in the UK. You need to be a fun, motivated, engaging person to be apart of & lead a team of superstars and have the energy to drive forward the WOW factor we love to offer our guests.
We are looking for:
- Natural hosts, with a hands-on approach so you can really lead from the front, with a strength of character able to control and deliver extremely busy service times.
- Drive and has attention to detail that sets you apart
- Passionate about food, beer and wine
- Evidence of knowledge of quality food service and an ability to control a bar or pub drinks service
- Have a basic financial awareness regarding controlling the bottom line through completing stock takes, managing wages and involvement in training
- Evidence you have worked for as an Assistant Manager in a similar quality establishment
- Show experience in a quality food focused operation.
- This is a full time role
- The salary is negotiable depending on previous experience.
- 28 days holiday per year
- 20% off at all young's pubs
- This role is great opportunity if you are looking at improving yourself in a managerial role with a clear career path and development within an award winning company. This is a special role so we are looking for someone special! If you think you fit the bill then we want to hear from you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"