A Luxury private members club based in Chelsea providing effortless family activities, allowing children to explore, discover, dance, cook and create.
For parents, the club is a safe haven to relax, meet with friends, join in the fun with their children, or get some work done, knowing that their children are happy and safe.
During your time as a trainee you will learn about important aspects of the Clubs including - Reception/Membership, Food and Beverage, Play and Management. The course normally takes around six months to complete.
Hours are between 9am and 7pm. You will work 5 out of 7 days a week on a rota basis.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions .
- Receive training and Perform duties in several departments such as Reception/Membership, Play, Food and Beverage and Management.
- Learns staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each part of business.
- Meet and report on performance (SMART) goals and objectives
- Monitors performance progress with management and human resources including reporting on performance (SMART) goals and objectives
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Provide support as needed in the various departments and venues, including reporting, data-entry, serving food and drink, planning, customer service as needed.
- Receive on the job instruction in areas related to their rotational experience.
- Use company reports to analyse aspects of the business and recommend action to manage situations.
- Commit to working outside of the venue including partaking in online seminars and training.
- Adhere to guidelines of the formal training processes and procedures.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program and prepare a management report about the business as a whole.
- To undertake such other duties as the Management of the Club might reasonably expect appropriate to the job grade.
- To be alert to hazards at work and to be aware of responsibility for personal safety in addition to the Club’s legal health and safety responsibilities.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- You must have at least a year of management experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience of aspects of Human Resources
- Worked in a similar luxury environment
- You must be a great communicator and great listener
- Organised , calm and professional
Salary : £27,000-£30,00
- Customer Service
- Management Skills
- Leisure Industry