Part-time and Full-time vacancies: day shift, evening shift and weekends available
Hours: Various days and hours between 8am-11pm by mutual agreement
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Shoreditch, 2 minutes walk from Haggerston Overground Station
Salary: £9 per hour with opportunity to advance to more senior and experienced roles
Experience: No experience in this role is necessary as full training will be provided
Based in the heart of Hackney and Shoreditch, Blackberry Cars is an expanding airport transfer company. Serving over 100,000 customers per year, we provide cars to London's major airports, UK cruise ports and beyond.
We are recruiting part-time and full-time Logistics Operators (dispatchers/controllers) to join our Office team.
You would be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with opportunities for progression for the right candidates.
- Live dispatching of jobs to drivers and partners
- Monitoring bookings/flights/traffic conditions to ensure all drivers are on time
- Handling customer queries and complaints politely and effectively by phone and email
- Communicating with management regarding driver performance and shift statistics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ready to accept responsibility and resolve issues
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexibility a definite advantage
If you think this is you, and would like to find out more please forward your CV to Andy. Please include a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role. Please also include details of the days/evenings/hours you can work.
Due to anticipated high response rates, if you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
May suit student
Candidates with with courier company experience welcome
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job