We are recruiting for an award-winning Brokers and due to company growth, we are seeking experienced Sales Executive to work as a Mortgage Advisor to join a growing organisation located in South Manchester. You will be office based 3 days a week and have the flexibility to work from home for 2 days per week. You will receive a basic salary up to £25,000 - £30,000 (D.O.E) with uncapped commission - OTE £65,000, alongside excellent benefits and working hours.
You must have CeMAP Level 1 as a minimum, whilst working towards your level 1 & 2 and have proven track record of working in a sales an environment.
In return you will be working for a marketing leading organisation, located in Wythenshawe, that have won multiple awards and are setting the industry by storm.
- Basic salary from £25,000 - (depending on experience & CeMAP qualification) OTE £65,000(UNCAPPED)
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days at home, 3 days in the office)
- Competitive and achievable bonus scheme
- Great career development and progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Westfield Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Access to a range of retailer discounts through our benefits platform
Duties for the Mortgage Advisor:
- Managing a portfolio of customers with a variation of inbound and outbound streams
- Establishing customer's requirements by evaluating their current financial situation for a 2nd charge mortgage
- Present the most appropriate options for the customer to choose by providing the right advice
- Maximize the income generation of each potential customer and recommend the loan or associated products in a professional manner
- Explaining and complete the application process
Skills required for the Mortgage Advisor:
- We would like to hear from you if you have experience working as a Mortgage Advisor, Secured Loans Advisor, 2nd Charge Advisor or other similar financial sales-based roles
- Alternatively, experience working within Sales as a Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Outbound Call Centre Agent or similar job roles in a target & KPI driven role
- You MUST have CeMAP level 1 and working towards Level 2 & 3
Please apply with your most recent CV for consideration or call Jenni for more information on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'