Trainee Line Leader
- £8.44 - £9.17 per hour
- Temporary to Permanent
- Newton Abbot
Are you looking for career progression?
Acorn Recruitment is looking for Semi-Skilled Process / Production Operatives to work with one of Newton Abbot's largest companies that are seeking progression. Production Operatives will be trained up to become Machine Operatives and Line Leaders.
Our client is looking for operatives to be trained on a new line due to go live very soon. This is a temporary to permanent vacancy with LOTS of benefits for permanent workers.
- Operate a brand new machine making layered deserts (TRAINING PROVIDED)
- Eventually trained on multiple areas to increase variety, and trained over time to run the machine, tale charge of the team operating the machine, and train new-comers.
- No experience required. We are looking for those who seek to progress, and can handle managing people.
- Training provided to learn how to operate the machine and ensure it runs smoothly.
- 12 hour shifts
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Adhering to Health and Safety
- Working to the highest standard
- High standards of communication
- £8.44 to £9.17 (higher rate once fully trained)
- Behind Newton Abbot train station, easy to access
- Training provided
- Great rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Nest pension
- Work for a Nationwide company
Benefits when permanent;
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities
Please apply now, or call , you can also go to 'Acorn Recruitment Newton Abbot' on our Facebook page
- Willingness to work