The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 34 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we are looking to appoint an extremely motivated, enthusiastic and career driven Trainee Lettings Negotiators to join our company in locations across North Kent.
The ideal candidate will be personable, honest and able to communicate a high level of customer care to their clients.
You should be driven and ambitious and must be looking to create a long term career and in return there is great career potential.
- Qualifying potential buyers or tenants and identifying their needs and matching to suitable properties.
- Booking and accompanying applicants to view properties.
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers through to sales conclusion.
- Providing and delivering a high level of customer service to buyers and sellers.
- Providing referred leads to Start Financial Services and other related Divisions.
- Team player
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The ability to negotiate
- Commitment to service standards
- A commitment to learning and to self- development
- Overall contribution to Branch and Company
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Be responsive to change.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An excellent, uncapped commission structure with further bonuses
- Generous Car allowance (a full current driving licence and car is required)
- Training and career progression through the Acorn Academy
- Fabulous rewards and incentives for Top achievers
What to expect:
- Work is office based but you will also spend a significant amount of time spent visiting properties, undertaking viewings with potential buyers.
- As travel within a working day is so frequent, a full driving licence is essential.
- Smart business attire is to be worn at all times
- You will have to work on Saturdays, with a day off during the week
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'