Competitive Basic Salary – On target earnings (Uncapped Commission) – Career Progression.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
You must have a full UK driving licence and your own car for this role.
What's in it for you?
- Career progression opportunities
- Be recognized with regular Awards & Incentives
- Compete for and win Top International Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join the highly successful market leading Lettings team in our branch.
- Assist in maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
- An experienced negotiator/sales person (preferred but not essential)
- Evidence a proven track record in generating new business
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Enthusiastic about a career in property
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department
- Have your own car and full UK licence
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Lettings career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'