Our Client is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Lettings Negotiator. As part of the office lettings team you will ensure monthly and annual personal targets are consistently achieved through working with other members of the Lettings team.
- Meet, and strive to exceed, personal targets.
- Register all applicants and take key requirements from telephone conversations and face to face meetings.
- Arrange and conduct viewings.
- Issue tenancy agreements while liaising with both the landlord and tenants.
- Undertake instructions and update all property particulars.
- Identify and work with the Lettings Manager to generate new business opportunities.
- Grow and develop existing clients.
- Value property with a full demonstrable understanding of property values gained through local knowledge and experience.
- Support the Lettings Manager with conducting presentations to potential clients.
You will need to have:
- Negotiation skills
- Sales skills
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Driving License
Basic Salary: £15K
OTE: £35 - £40K
You will be expected to work 1 in 2 Saturdays
If you think you have what it takes to join this prestigious company, APPLY NOW!
- Communication Skills