Trainee Lettings Negotiator
It can be a moving experience working at Andrews. Every day we meet people who are buying, selling or renting and it’s a very important time in their lives. Our job is to make the process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible and guide them every step of the way. We’ve been doing that since we started over 70 years ago and we’ve now grown to having over 80 high street branches.
The great thing about this job is that every day is different - as well as forging relationships with landlords; you’ll be registering potential tenants, arranging for them to view properties and then negotiating the let for them. So you’ll need the skills to deal with people face to face, both in and out of the office, and over the phone.
You need to be prepared to work in a fast-moving, commission based sales target environment and have the energy and drive to get the job done whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service. You will have proven ability to generate new business and create new sales opportunities. Of course, you’ll also need to be organised and have strong IT and admin skills and have a real talent for sales - either from this environment or another. Full driving licence is essential.
The successful Trainee Lettings negotiator will :
- Building up good relationships with clients to try to maintain long term relationships
- Book and conduct viewings
- Negotiating tenancies
- Proactively communicate with clients to maintain high service levels
The successful Trainee Lettings Negotiator will be:
- Able to drive and have use of a car
- Be comfortable in a fast paced sales environment
- Have some experience in fast paced sales.
- Be driven to succeed
- Good IT skills
We look after our people as well as we look after our customers. If you are successful with us you will be offered an attractive benefits package to include:
- Uncapped commission
- Inspirational training
- Exciting career opportunities - (we have good internal progression rates)
- Other fantastic benefits including discounts on our benefits site
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today. We have our vacancies on a rolling basis. So don't delay, apply today!