Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Sheen
Basic Salary, plus commission OTE £30k
Working Hours: 8.45am-6:30pm Monday - Friday and 3 out of 4 Saturdays working from 9.00am to 5.00pm with 2 lieu days per month.
Due to our clients continued success they are looking for a junior team member to join their vibrant office. If you would be interested in joining one of the leading estate agents in South West London, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a great company to start your career with six offices in the area providing a full range of selling and letting services. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a real interest in the property industry to join their friendly team of professionals.
- Proven Sales experience
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
- Must live locally or within a reasonable commute of the office
- Well presented with excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Provide a friendly and professional service
- Arrange, organise and conduct viewings
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets
- Register new applicants, manage, update and maintain regular contact with existing applicants
- Advise, update and maintain excellent relationship with landlords on all lettings requirements.
If you are interested in this Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'