This award-winning and privately owned estate agency, specialising in residential sales and lettings, is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team at their office based in Kingston.
To be considered for this role, you do not needprevious experience within the property industry as they are looking for someone new and passionate about starting their career in residential property.
The role would be suitable for an individual who has finished university, and is looking for a full time job with brilliant career prospects. The successful candidate does however need to be confident, customer focused and well presented.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
This role will come with a basic salary package of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.