This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Residential Lettings.
This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, they are looking to increase their staffing levels by taking on a Lettings Negotiator for their office located in Canary Wharf, East London.
You do not need previous experience in the property industry, however, a sales or customer service background would be highly beneficial. The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
This role will include a basic salary and first year on target earnings of £18,000 to £25,000 plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.