This first-class, independent estate agency, with a network of offices in South West London, offers range of services including residential sales, residential lettings, commercial, land and new homes and property management.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team at their primary located office in Battersea.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous experience within the property industry, however, this is not essential. This being the case, you should have excellent communication skills and previous experience within a sales environment and achieving targets.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on level of experience and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a company car or car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job