Trainee Lettings Inspector - Barrow-In-Furness
| Trainee Lettings Inspector | Barrow-In-Furness | £18,000 Basic |
My client a leading independent Estate Agency are looking for Trainee Lettings Inspector to be based in their Barrow-In-Furness branch. They provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
They are a growing agency with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation. They have a policy to always promote from within and have lots of 'home grown' managers and senior roles within the business.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- A good understanding of Estate Agency and the Lettings process would be desirable
- Demonstrate a stable working background
- Full driving licence is essential
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Carrying Out Property Inspections & Inventories
- Conducting Move-Ins With Tenants
- Providing Support To The Lettings Property Manager
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000, plus great progression opportunities and other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'