We are TRANSPARENT. We believe in HUMILITY. We show RESPECT and TRUST. We offer EMPOWERMENT. We work with INTEGRITY.
These are LiFEResidential’s core values, which our business is built on. We are looking for a Trainee Lettings Consultant with extensive experience in retail/hospitality, who lives by these values and wants to join a growing business that will help you excel in your career within the new build sector.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary & competitive commission
- NFoPP qualification funding
- Work 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Industry training
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
- Private healthcare
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Company parties
- Team building events
- Time off to complete charity work
LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across prime London locations, and two international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are lookingto grow with us as a business.
We have also set up our investment arm to the business, LiFE Ventures, which specialises in technology platforms (Proptech) within the property industry, enabling us to minimise lengthy processes and maximise enjoyment of LiFE for our clients.
Key responsibilities & Requirements:
- Registering and qualifying prospective applicants
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Developing relationships and giving advice to Landlords and tenants on a continual basis
- Negotiating offers
- Always delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- Assist the manager in portfolio growth via database canvassing and listing new business
- Contribute to the training and development of junior consultants
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in retail/hospitality or 12 months experience as a Lettings Negotiator
Please contact Tara Kelly to discuss further or apply here today.
- Customer Service
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'