PERMANENT POSITION - 276/25
Trainee Legal Secretary - Bournemouth
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a prestige law firm based in Bournemouth as a Trainee Legal Secretary. If you are looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to make the role your own. All you need is Administration experience.
If you have had experience working in a law firm or have a Degree in Law then I have your next career move.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am till 5:00 pm
Salary: £16000.00 to £18000.00
Trainee Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
- Audio typing and word processing
- Production of accurate, timely and professionally presented documentation
- Client communication via the telephone, accurately recording messages and providing assistance where possible
- Effective diary management
- All associated administrative tasks
- Ensure efficient upkeep of all databases, records, filing systems, opening and closing of files
- Assist other departments as directed
- To ensure conducive working relationships with clients, colleagues and other associated third parties
If this Trainee Legal Secretary role in Bournemouth is of interest, please do click apply and if you have any further questions please call Real Recruitment Solutions and ask for Zoe
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.